Discussion of the Best News in the World, the Gospel of Jesus, and related topics
Daily Archives: 06/2012
I heard it today, the Facebook website is playing a role in the break down of
marriage. What should husbands do? What should wives do?
Do we know what we are getting into when we get married? NO! But it is now time that we find out. God created marriage to demonstrate His love for His church. Yes, marriage, between a man and a women, even when they are not Christ follower’s demonstrates God’s love for His church when lived out by His designs.
Other BIG truth: When a man and a woman, Christ followers or not, live out their relationship as God designed, they are happy!!! That’s right. They are happy and have joy.
Go for it men! Go for it women! Go for it! You will be glad you did! Don’t read the negative news about Facebook and divorce below.
Addendum: In addition to playing a role in divorce, for many users it is making them lonely.
- Is Social Media The New Face Of Divorce? (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Lawyers say Facebook a growing factor in divorce (bizjournals.com)
- Divorce Attorneys Now Using Facebook As Evidence In Court (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Seen At 11: The New Face Of Divorce (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Facebook Divorce: Will Facebook IPO Create Surge Of Silicon Valley Divorces? – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Facebook, Divorce,Alcohol Abuse,Escort Service,Syphilis (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- Married to Single: Facebook a Growing Factor in Divorces (fox8.com)
- Divorce lawyers eye fallout from Facebook IPO (theglobeandmail.com)
- Dirty Divorce Laundry Spinning Its Way To Social Media (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Facebook Cited in One-Third of Divorces (wealthwire.com)
- Divorce News Section is Now Ready on Alltopics.com (prweb.com)
- Telugu wife wants divorce over husband’s Facebook status: Report (ndtv.com)