Discussion of the Best News in the World, the Gospel of Jesus, and related topics
Daily Archives: 02/24/2012
02/24/2012Posted by on
Archaeology is solidifying the reliability the canon of New Testament Letters and Gospels
with every finding.
Craig Bloomberg has studied and written extensively on the reliability of the New Testament manuscripts. See the list of 59 facts about the Gospel of John which are shown to be historically probably by author Craig Bloomberg.
- Buy it on Amazon
- Gospel of John (earthpages.wordpress.com)
- First-Century Gospel Fragment? (str.typepad.com)
- Earliest manuscript of the New Testament discovered? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Daniel Wallace and Bart Ehrman debate New Testament origins and reliability (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Reliability of Biblical Documents
- Reliability of Biblical Documents II