Discussion of the Best News in the World, the Gospel of Jesus, and related topics
911 Ceremonies more like ban than ceremony
09/08/2011Posted by on
The Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, wants to ban any clergy from the 911 10th Anniversary ceremonies to be held in the city. Faith groups were some of the 1st responders after 911. Bloomberg is going even further–it is leaked that NYC fire fighters will not be a part of the ceremonies either.
Sign a petition here to have people of faith included in the ceremonies.
- Clergy not there in Official Capacity, No
- Should Clergy Be Invited To The 9/11 Memorial Event? (simuliustusetpeccator.com)
- 9/11 Outrage: Bloomberg Bans Religion From 9/11 Ceremony but Pushes for Ground Zero Mosque, SIOA/AFDI 911 Freedom Rally Will Host Clergy (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Excluding prayer f rom 911 memorial compounds the tragedy of that day
- Criticism of Bloombergs 911 Clergy Ban Grows
- Clergy Banned from 911 Ceremony (dakotavoice.com)
- Mayor Bloomberg Include Prayer on 9/11 (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Bloomberg – No Religious Leaders, No First Responders ! Why Not? (devil67712.wordpress.com)
- Bloomberg Stands By Decision to Leave Out Clergy at 9/11 Ceremony (foxnews.com)
- 9/11 First Responders Excluded from NYC 10th Year Ceremony First Responders Honored at the AFDI/SIOA 911 Freedom Rally (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Video: Giuliani: “Microphones won’t melt” if clergy at 9/11 ceremony (hotair.com)