“In clips that will hit the Internet to promote a new book, producers including “Friends” co-creator Marta Kauffman and “House” creator David Shore say Hollywood discriminates against and belittles conservatives.”
“Some of TV’s top executives from the past four decades may have gotten more than they bargained for when they agreed to be interviewed for a politically charged book that was released Tuesday, because video of their controversial remarks will soon be hitting the Internet.
The book makes the case that TV industry executives, writers and producers use their clout to advance a liberal political agenda. The author bases his thesis on, among other things, 39 taped interviews that he’ll roll out piecemeal during the next three weeks.”
As if we did not know this!
- “Primetime Propaganda” (powerlineblog.com)
- The Power of Homosexual TV (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Hollywood Producers Admit To Liberal Bias (rantsandrage.com)
- Audio: What Hollywood really thinks about conservatives (hotair.com)
- New Book on Liberal TV Bias Goes After… Sesame Street? (mediaite.com)
- Primetime Propaganda II