Discussion of the Best News in the World, the Gospel of Jesus, and related topics
Was I the First to Discover that Jesus was Misquoted?
02/15/2011Posted by on
That is the kind of book this is—to my knowledge, the first of its kind. Page: 16, Misquoting Jesus
Here Dr. Ehrman is speaking of Misquoting Jesus. I regret to inform him and you too that this is not the first of its kind of this genre and subject matter. It may be the first one written towards a non-believer audience such as he is attracting by it but there are many Christian works out there who have addressed textual criticism issues since the 1950s that I know of and because of my limited exposure maybe well before that.
- A Review of Dr. Ehrman’s Misquoting Jesus (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Misquoting Jesus – Was I Born Again? (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Misquoting Jesus means the Manuscript Copies have Mistakes (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Textual Criticism makes Misquoting Jesus Correctly Quoted (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- The Ehrman Project (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Caveat Emptor: A Highly Misleading Book on the Bible’s Reliability (catholicanalysis.blogspot.com)
- Was I the First to Discover that Jesus was Misquoted? (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- The Misquoted Jesus is now a Forged Jesus (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Books, Scrolls, and Tablets of Stone (They too Misquoted Jesus) (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)